Here at ECAS, we’re incredibly proud of the work we do, and the clients we business partner with.
For that reason, we like to share our news, thoughts, opinions and resources.
Join the debate
Follow us on social media:
We’d love to hear from you, so don’t forget to like, comment, retweet or share.
See examples of us in the media
- See us on BBC documentary Rip Off Britain discussing domestic sewer misuse
- Our work in Cheltenham eliminating fatbergs
- The St Andrews’ Fat Free Sewer Diet
- Watch us on video with chippy champion Cromar’s fish and chip shop
- Read about our work with a prison
- Saying thanks to food businesses in Stratford-upon-Avon and giving a fat trap demo
From grease in Greece, to sewers in Stratford – read our blogs that document our journey to network protection.
Check out the qualifications and accreditations we have: