We help you – your customers, your tenants, or your stakeholders – to reduce risks by becoming operationally and environmentally compliant.
This is so you don’t harm your people, your customers, your premises, or the environment – while you’re going about your day-to-day business.
We do this by using relevant legislation and regulation to: perform inspections and audits, provide guidance, co-ordinate solutions, and carry out ongoing monitoring and support for our clients.
Areas of expertise
Legislation and regulation is designed to protect people and their surroundings. Our job is to make it easy for everyone to comply to it.
The areas of compliance we specialise in are:
- Air quality monitoring
- Asbestos identification and control
- Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) management and disposal
- Kitchen extraction and ventilation
- Legionella risk assessments
- Noise surveys and control
- Third party cost recovery
All our services can be taken separately, or as part of a bundled package.
We’ll work with you to design and deliver an approach that satisfies your objectives, time frame, and budget.
Our expert team of environmental inspectors are trusted by industry-leading utility, and property management companies right across Europe.
✓ hold all the required qualifications and accreditations for the work they do
✓ have extensive experience in their field of expertise
✓ work safely, respecting the premises they’re in
✓ are diligent, methodical, attentive, and organised
✓ are accessible, friendly, approachable, and professional
Your organisation will be in capable hands with our highly qualified team. You can rest assured we have all the necessary certifications and policies to work in your environment, including:
See us in the media
You can read about some of our work on sewer misuse, in the press items below:
- See how we helped Severn Trent advise commercial kitchens to do the right thing
- Watch us on BBC documentary Rip Off Britain discussing domestic sewer misuse
- Read about our work in Cheltenham eliminating fatbergs
- Discover more about the St Andrews’ Fat Free Sewer Diet
- See us on video with chippy champion Cromar’s fish and chip shop
- Read about our work with a prison
- Find out why we’re saying thanks to food businesses in Stratford-upon-Avon and giving a fat trap demo
- Look at our work with Wessex Water in Shaftesbury
- See us fat busting in Manchester on behalf of United Utilities